Sunday, October 19, 2008

Let's face it..

Well, lets face it. I’m not good a keeping a blog but I do like to update it when I get a chance. So, since it has almost been a year I thought that I should write something. I have been keeping up with Facebook, probably because I don’t have to type to much. Facebook.com has become an addiction for me, but I love finding people and staying in touch with people that I haven’t seen in 20 years. So maybe, this addiction of trying to keep up with friends will give me more of a desire to blog… or maybe not.

Since the last time I wrote.. I lost 40 pounds, celebrated many family birthdays, took several golfing trips, our family went to our condo in Midway, Utah, had a couple mini reunions with high school friends, Andrew broke his elbow, I got a new job, the boys started school, Melissa’s bow business has taken off, and I finally updated this blog. Wow what an exciting life. :)

Let’s see how long it takes me to update this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on losing 40 pounds. Hope you post some pictures soon. It's wonderful to see all the great things happening in your life.

DeLaina said...

Way to go with dropping the 40 lbs! And the new job! And Melissa's bow business! Not so much on the broken elbow-ouch! I love your FB updates:-)

Kamie said...

Wow 40 lbs! Are you trying to put pressure on the rest of us for our 20 year reunion?